Furthermore, it allows you to reuse the script in multiple HTML pages, which is valued highly by many developers.
- Creating interactive web pages with dynamic content, such as animations, pop-ups, and menus.
- Developing web applications, such as online shopping carts, social networking sites, and chat applications.
- Creating mobile applications using platforms such as React Native and Ionic.
- Building desktop applications using frameworks like Electron.
- Creating server-side applications using Node.js.
- Developing games and simulations using game engines such as Phaser and Three.js.
- Implementing web-based data visualizations and dashboards using libraries such as D3.js and Chart.js.
- Automating repetitive tasks in web development using tools like Grunt and Gulp.
- Integrating with APIs to create custom functionality and services.
Ans: var is used to declare a variable with global or function scope, while let and const is used to declare variables with block scope. const variables cannot be re-assigned.
Ans: A closure is a function that has access to its parent function’s variables and parameters, even after the parent function has completed its execution.