Accenture is a multinational professional services company that provides a wide range of services, including consulting, technology, and outsourcing. The company has a strong global presence, with offices in more than 120 countries, and employs over 500,000 people.
In terms of work culture, Accenture is known for its collaborative and inclusive environment. The company values diversity and inclusivity and is committed to creating a culture of equality. They have various programs and initiatives to support the development and growth of their employees.
Accenture Eligibility Criteria
There are many criteria on which the candidate has to eligible to take part in Accenture Recruitment Drive. An overview of all the eligibility criteria is given below:
There are a few factors for academic standards, all of the points listed below must be met.
- The candidate must score 60% or above in class Xth, XIIth, and graduation.
- The candidate must have a graduation degree.
- All the Engineering branches are allowed.
- Non-engineering branches are not allowed.
One of the factors for a candidate’s rejection or disqualification is a backlog.
- The student should not have any active backlog when sitting or applying for an Accenture interview.
Education and Gap Criteria
We have already seen the academic criteria set by Accenture above, now we will see the education and gap criteria set by Accenture.
- The student can have a maximum gap of one year between 10th and graduation after that no gap year is allowed.
- The candidate must have done a full degree course that is recognized by any center or state government of India.
Some Other Important Criteria
- Candidates must not have any remaining college attendance requirements.
- Should be an Indian citizen or carry a PIO or OCI card if holding a passport from another nation.
- There should be at least 6 months gap between a candidate’s previous and current application.
- If an applicant fails to get an interview after applying to Accenture, he or she has the option to reapply and participate in the selection process.
Benefits of Working with Accenture
There are several benefits to working with Accenture, including:
- A diverse range of services: Accenture offers a diverse range of services to its clients, including strategy consulting, digital transformation, technology consulting, and outsourcing. This means that clients can rely on Accenture for end-to-end solutions to their business needs.
- Global reach: Accenture operates in more than 120 countries, which means it has a truly global reach. This can be a significant advantage for clients who have operations in multiple countries, as Accenture can provide local expertise and support.
- Industry expertise: Accenture has significant experience in a wide range of industries, including banking, healthcare, retail, and energy. This means that clients can benefit from the firm’s deep industry knowledge and expertise.
- Innovation and technology: Accenture is known for its focus on innovation and technology. The firm has a significant investment in research and development and is always looking for new and better ways to help its clients.
Here are some FAQs on Accenture Eligibility Criteria
Q – 1 Does Accenture hires experienced candidates?
Ans: Yes, experienced applicants are hired by Accenture for higher-level positions.
Q – 2 With one active backlog am I allowed to give Accenture interviews?
Ans: No, you should not have any active backlog when sitting for the Accenture drive.
Q – 3 I have a gap of 1.5 years after graduation will it affect my qualification?
Ans: Yes, it will have an impact on your qualification, as there should be no gap after graduation.
Q – 4 What should be my eligibility to be placed in Accenture?
Ans: To be eligible for sitting in the placement drive of Accenture, you need to have a graduation degree with an overall aggregate of more than 65%.