Every individual and company, including consulting firms, plays a critical role in the company’s development. Consultancy firms offer a wide range of professional services to individuals, businesses, and organizations. Management consulting, financial consulting, IT consulting, marketing consulting, and other services are examples of such services. Accenture is a large global consulting firm that hires for various roles. The interview syllabus may vary depending on the specific position you are applying for.
Accenture Online Exam Pattern
The Online Examination of Accenture consists of 6 different sections listed below:
- English Ability
- Critical Reasoning
- Abstract Reasoning
- Common Application and MS office
- Pseudo code
- Network Security and Cloud
This table shows the number of questions for each section.
|Section||Total no of Questions|
|Common Application and MS office||12|
|Network Security and Cloud||10|
Accenture Syllabus: English Ability
Here we have some important topics of English Ability
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Error detection
- Para jumbles
- Reading comprehension
- Sentence completion/ Fill in the blanks
- Sentence improvement
Accenture Syllabus: Critical Reasoning
Here we have some important topics Critical Reasoning.
- Data arrangement
- Flow charts
- Data sufficiency
- Argument & Assumption
Accenture Syllabus: Abstract Reasoning
Here we have some important topics of Abstract Reasoning
- Number & Letter series
- Odd man out
- Visual reasoning
Accenture Syllabus: Common Application and MS Office
Here we have some important topics of the common application and ms office
- MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Browsers’ fundamentals
- Shortcut keys
- Command prompt
- Working flow of keys
Accenture Syllabus: Pseudo Code
Here we have some important topics of Pseudo code
- Programming Fundamentals
- Bitwise Operators
- Increment & Decrement Operators
- Conditional statements
- Basics of Data Structures
Accenture Syllabus: Network Security and Cloud
Here are some important topics of Network Security and cloud.
- Basics of Networking
- Network Security
- Encryption standards & Algorithms
- Network security devices
- Attack types
- Fundamentals of Cloud Computing
- Client server architecture
- Cloud data centers
- Cloud service providers
- Cloud Service Platforms
Tips for Technical Interview:
Here are the tips for technical interview:
- Data structures and algorithms: You may be asked to implement or analyze a particular algorithm or data structure, such as binary search trees, sorting algorithms, or linked lists.
- System design: You may be asked to design a system or solution to a particular problem, taking into account scalability, performance, and other factors.
- Database design and SQL: You should have a good understanding of databases and be able to write complex SQL queries to retrieve data.
- Cloud computing: You should have a basic understanding of cloud computing, including concepts like virtualization, containers, and cloud services like AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform.
- Operating systems and networking: You should be familiar with the basics of operating systems, networking, and security.
It’s also a good idea to research the specific technologies and tools that Accenture uses and works with, as they may be interested in your experience with these. Finally, be prepared to explain and discuss any projects or work experiences you have that are relevant to the position.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ):
Here are some FAQs on the syllabus of Accenture for placements:
1. What is the syllabus for the Accenture placement process?
The syllabus for the Accenture placement process usually includes aptitude and reasoning, English language proficiency, technical skills, and coding skills.
2. Which is the most difficult section in Accenture online paper?
The difficulty level of the sections in the Accenture online paper can vary depending on the individual’s skill set and preparation. However, in general, the aptitude and reasoning section is considered to be the most challenging for many candidates as it includes questions on quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning, verbal reasoning, and data interpretation. .
3. What is the importance of English language proficiency in the Accenture placement process?
English language proficiency is an important aspect of the Accenture placement process as it is an indicator of the candidate’s ability to communicate effectively in a global work environment.
4. What are the coding skills covered in the Accenture placement process?
The coding skills covered in the Accenture placement process depend on the job role you are applying for. Candidates may be tested on their ability to write code in programming languages such as Java, C++, Python, or SQL.
5. What are the aptitude and reasoning topics covered in the Accenture placement process?
The aptitude and reasoning topics that are usually covered in the Accenture placement process include quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning, verbal reasoning, and data interpretation.