Just like the way the interviewer asks you at the very beginning of the interview to Introduce yourself; in 95% cases, they do also ask this question towards the end of the interview,
Do you have any questions for me?
Chances do exist that asking random questions may blow your chances but if you capitalize here your chances would be increased by great measure and this is one part of the interview which you can drive at your own will. Below is the list of some smart & right questions to ask the interviewer in case you haven't had any discussion about the same during the entire interview session
- What exactly would be my day to day responsibilities be?
- Who, according to you, is the ideal candidate for this position? How do you think I compare to that?
- Is there anything else I could provide to help you make your decision?
- Where would be my role and how can I contribute?
- What are the most important qualities for someone to excel in this role?
- What is the career path for someone in this role?
- How would you describe the companies’ culture and how do you evaluate success here?
- What do you like best about working for this company?