Last Updated on February 20, 2023 by Prepbytes
The name Wipro is very popular among students, and candidates especially in India as It is an Indian MNC(Multi-National Corporation) in the IT sector and provides business process services to its client all over the world. The headquarter of Wipro is in India.
Perks of Joining Wipro
Some of the perks of joining Wipro include:
- Global exposure: Wipro has a global presence, which gives employees the opportunity to work with clients from different parts of the world. This exposure can provide valuable learning and growth opportunities.
- Career development: Wipro offers several training and development programs for its employees, which can help them to enhance their skills and advance their careers. The company also has a strong performance management system that recognizes and rewards top performers.
- Work-life balance: Wipro recognizes the importance of work-life balance and provides several policies and programs to support its employees. These include flexible working arrangements, employee assistance programs, and maternity and paternity leave.
Wipro Eligibility Cirtieria
There are many criteria’s on which the candidate has to eligible to take part in Wipro exams. We will discuss all of Wipro eligibility Criteria in this blog section. An overview of all the eligibility criteria’s is given below:
There are a few points for academic criteria one just has to be eligible for all the points given below.
- Non-engineering branches are not allowed.
- The candidate must score at least sixty (60) percent in class Xth, XIIth, and graduation.
- The candidate must have a graduation degree and candidates with post-graduation degrees can also apply.
- All the Engineering branches are allowed.
A backlog is one of the reasons for the rejection or disqualification of the candidates.
- The student can have a backlog while pursuing the degree but he cannot have any active backlog while sitting or applying for the interview.
Education and Gap Criteria
We have already discussed the academic criteria above and now we will discuss the education and gap criteria to apply in Wipro.
- The student can have a maximum gap of three years and that too is only between Xth and graduation after that no gap year is allowed.
- The candidate must have done a full degree course that is recognized by any center or state government of India.
Some Other Important Criteria
These are some additional Crietria’s that one needs to keep in mind:
- The candidate must not have appeared or participated in any Wipro interviews in the last 6 months, if he/she has participated then he will be disqualified.
- The students of India are allowed to take part in Wipro Interviews but if the student is outside India then he/she should carry either his PIO or OCI card or the passport of his country of residence.
- The candidate must have completed a full degree in a course that is recognized by either state or central government.
- If the candidate is from Nepal or Bhutan then the citizen certificate is required.
Age and Service Bond
Sometimes there are service bonds.
- The maximum age of the candidate for freshers allowed is 25 years.
- Sometimes the Service bond is of 15 months.
Frequently Asked Questions Related to Wipro Eligibility Criteria
1. If a candidate is pursuing BBA is he allowed to take part in Wipro tests?
No he is not allowed to participate in Wipro tests.
2. With one active backlog am I allowed to give Wipro interviews?
No, there should not be any active backlog.
3. I have a gap of 2 years after graduation will it affect my qualification?
Yes as there is no gap allowed after graduation.
4. Are all the candidates eligible in India for the Wipro test?
Yes, all the candidates across India are allowed and the candidates from Bhutan and Nepal are also allowed.